Complaint Review: First Source Advantage

• Submitted: Tue, December 22, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 22, 2009

• Reported By: Pabo — Meriden Connecticut U.S.A.
First Source Advantage
PO Box 628 Buffalo, New York United States of America

First Source Advantage Rude, Accusatory, Unprofessional Buffalo, New York

In the past I had received several (approximately 30) calls for a woman who obviously owes money and had left my cell phone number as her number.  Those calls were coming from a representative at Chase Student Loans and when I told them that this was not her number, that it was a cell number that I have had for over 10 years they assured me that they would remove my number from her record...and per my call with them this evening (spoke to Angela) that seems to be the case.  A new call this evening was from First Source Advantage, showed on my cell as a missed call from 716-564-4905 was asking for this same woman.   They left a number 888-274-6408 and a reference code of 14428029.  I called them back, spoke to one gentleman and he said he would transfer me to the correct department.  When this person got on the phone I told him the same thing I had told Chase and said that I have called over 8 times to correct this.  He said that was not true and that they had just received this record.  I tried to explain that I must have called other creditors.  He asked why I was upset and I said that I am tired of getting calls for her and he said...well it seems strange that everyone keeps calling your number, can you get Tamra a message...and I blew up.  I am so tired of calling back for this person to tell people to stop calling the wrong number.  I searched First Source Advantage and after reading the few postings I felt compelled to write one as well.  I hope they do not call again, but if they do I will report them to the Attorney General's office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2009 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Source-Advantage/Buffalo-New-York-/First-Source-Advantage-Rude-Accusatory-Unprofessional-Buffalo-New-York-543976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Source Advantage