Complaint Review: first start lending service

• Submitted: Sun, September 20, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, September 21, 2009

• Reported By: ke-ke — pasco Washington USA
first start lending service
www.firststarlendingservices.com Internet, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 8888801790
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

first start lending service Contact and said i was approve for a loan of 5000 and i need send 626.00 deposit due to credit once they receive the deposit through western union money will be deposit into my account. Internet, New York

* : KiKi Didnt you realize this was a Scam?

* : I got some bad news for you..

I was contacted by a lady name Baraba simms said she was employee of first star lending service and i was approve for a loan of 5000 and all had to do send 626 dollars western union and that would pay me up for 6 months so i wouldn't have a payment until jan 2010. so I sent the money to victoria milton by western union and baraba informed me and my husband that money be in account within 2 hours. so two hours go by no money in the account. I called back and ask what was going on they told me the lender request that i send 425 for insurance to richard amoebeng by western union so we sent it and claim it be in account within 45 min. By then we got fed up and called back and they say need send another 325 for transfer fee i cuss lady out bc that was my whole paycheck and i comfoted her told her that scam and i want myreefun b/c she say i can get refund. so than when i demand my refund they said wait 10-15 days and no money has be returned. so when we would call try check status we get hang up on or voicemail and no return call. i file police report withlocal police department and no information yet about my money. I want justice and want my 1200 dollars back bc i am hard working mom with three kids.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2009 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/first-start-lending-service/Internet-New-York-10034/first-start-lending-service-Contact-and-said-i-was-approve-for-a-loan-of-5000-and-i-need-497858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on first start lending service

#1

KiKi Didnt you realize this was a Scam?

AUTHOR: IamGood - (USA)

You didnt realize this was a scam?

Second you sent them 626.00 in the beginning then yu sent them 425.00 for insurance.  That is a total of 1051.  yet you are asking to have your 1200.00 back.

W H O    I S    T H E   S C A M M E R   H E R E !!!

Next time dont fall for this scam, and your 1051.00 can be used to pay your  bills instead.

:}

#2

I got some bad news for you..

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

You are never going to see the money you sent them, as you were a victim of what is know as the Advanced Loan Fee Scam.  Unfortunately it took you way too long to figure it out.  The money you sent was basically untraceable as it was sent to Canada by a MoneyGram.  The names they gave you are false.  The "account number" to reference basically enabled them to pick up the money without providing any ID.  They tell you 10-15 days to get your money back, because in that time they will disconnect that number and move on to the next victims with a new phone number and generic e-mail address.  If the number is not disconnected yet it will be very soon.

You NEVER pay any "fees" for a loan up front.  It does not matter what they say they are for.  A legitimate loan would take those fees out of the money they loan you.