Complaint Review: First state bank

• Reported By: anonymous — Warren Michigan
First state bank
38105 Mound Rd Sterling Heights, Michigan USA

First state bank Bad mortgage policy Sterling Heights Michigan

I am recently involve in a mortgage with FSB and it is a terrible experience. I am buying a HUD home and due to the banks neglagence I am on my fourth extension and the second appraisal. All this money is comming out of my pocket with no help from the bank. In the E-mails that are going back and forth it seems that the bank has no clue on the HUD processes. I am really close to losing my house due to relying on the bank to get this closed and I will be out about $1500 when all said and done. It is clear they do not know what they are doing in this matter and I would not recommend this bank to anyone for anything. They clearly do not care about the customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2013 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-state-bank/Sterling-Heights-Michigan-48310/First-state-bank-Bad-mortgage-policy-Sterling-Heights-Michigan-1091444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First state bank