Complaint Review: firstamericacredit

• Updated: Wed, October 30, 2013

• Reported By: lisa — Lathrop California
PTY 11730 PO BOX 025724 Miami , Florida USA

firstamericacredit online loan company Miami Florida

I borrow a 1300.00 dollar loan from this complany and I have been paying 360.00 a month for over a years and when i receive a statment the statment states i still own them 1260.00 dollars and when I call I can't get though the phone line and on October 29,2013 I got though the line and I was told that the rules have change and i own them 1200.00 more dollars. I said NO way and the loan officer tranford me to his manger and she said I miss a payment so they charge extra for that I ask her to send me a statment out of all my payment and she said she will.I was sending my payment thoigh my job i set up a allotment so I can pay back the loan back on time.I was paying 180.00 every two weeks for over a year now nothing changing about the loan I feel ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/firstamericacredit/Miami-Florida-33102/firstamericacredit-online-loan-company-Miami-Florida-1095871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on firstamericacredit