Complaint Review: firstchoiceautofinder.com ,firstchoiceautofinder.org ,firstchoiceautofinder.net

• Submitted: Tue, January 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 28, 2010

• Reported By:firstchoiceautofinder Ontario
firstchoiceautofinder.com ,firstchoiceautofinder.org ,firstchoiceautofinder.net
firstchoiceautofinder.org Calgary, Alberta Canada

firstchoiceautofinder.org, Greatcarsandtrucks.com Asapautofinder.com ,Theautolog.com ,nameyourauto.com Flipyourtoy.com ,calgaryfree.com SCAM! RIPP OFF! theautolog.com is a SCAM!! DONT USE!! Calgary Alberta

In April 2008, I was contacted by firstchoiceautofinder aka flipyourtoy aka asapautofinder and they said they had a purchaser for my truck. They are supposed to be a financing company who finds the vehicle and then finance it for you. I was told that for $200 they would set me up with the buyer, who would pay the asking price of my vehicle. I of course was wanting to get my vehicle sold and after looking at several sites which sang the praises of this company and the guarantee. Complete LIE!!

www.firstchoiceautofinder.com never contacted me again, I would call every day but they would never answer there iphone . My Dodge Ram Truck was never posted on there internet website. Only the ad I posted on Craigslist.com and www.kijiji.com that were free.

I filled out their bogus refund claim form which must be signed by a Notary Public. Several days later I called and was told that they never received my refund claim and that since it is more then 3 months since my refund claim was due my file has been closed, so there is nothing I can do. SCAM!

This is a total scam, They hire someone (employees) to write positive comments about there company. Before signing up with firstchoiceautofinder aka greatcarsandtrucks call 8 people listed on there site and hear for yourself how this is a Rippoff! I called 25 people myself and 22 people I talked to said they were scammed or mislead. I have been contacted by them several times in the last days wondering if I would like to list the same vehicle they were supposed to list months ago!!

firstchoiceautofinder, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2009 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/firstchoiceautofindercom-firstchoiceautofinderorg-firstchoiceautofindernet/Calgary-Alberta/firstchoiceautofinderorg-Greatcarsandtruckscom-Asapautofindercom-Theautologcom-nam-411570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on firstchoiceautofinder.com ,firstchoiceautofinder.org ,firstchoiceautofinder.net