Complaint Review: Firstclass Bullets and Brass (Bob Wise)

• Submitted: Mon, May 20, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: Toney — Covington Georgia
Firstclass Bullets and Brass (Bob Wise)
1645 Hilda Dr, Sandwich, Illinois USA

Firstclass Bullets and Brass (Bob Wise) Apparently decepitve dealing Sandwich Illinois

On Feb 7, 2013 I ordered 1000 Montana gold JHP bullets and 1 1000 pcs of brass. Within a couple of days the charge showed up on my card. Like others I've read about since then, several weeks later there was no word from FCBB. I visited the website again and this time there was a notice about shipping delay for brass and bullets would be shipped a they came in. The problem with thisl is that like others, I saw only that both items were available from stock. I tried their contact form, and later sent emails directly to Robert Wise. None of these were replied to. I called several times and left messages to call me and gave my number....still no reply.

I contacted the BBB and he replied to them and they forwarded the reply. It took almost 3 more weeks to get my product. However Mr Wise said that they posted on their site about the delays and that the bullets had been on order since December.

He also said that I did not leave a number to call me on my order, I did on my messages I had to leave, plus from all the emails I sent he had my email address.

One thing his answering machines indicates is that in addition he has auctions that some may be calling about. I don't know for 100% that it is him, but someone with a lot of bullets and brass is posting it on Gunbroker.com, and the user name sounds right as well as the address of the poster...

One final note, I'm very ubhappy with the way he is doing business and am checking into FTC about this situation even though the product when it finally arrived looks great.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Firstclass-Bullets-and-Brass-Bob-Wise/Sandwich-Illinois-60548/Firstclass-Bullets-and-Brass-Bob-Wise-Apparently-decepitve-dealing-Sandwich-Illinois-1052415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Firstclass Bullets and Brass (Bob Wise)