Complaint Review: Fischer Trucking

• Submitted: Sat, September 25, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Trucker70 — cemetary Indiana U.S.A.
Fischer Trucking
Kromer Rd ft wayne, Indiana United States of America

Fischer Trucking Alan Fischer, Patricia Roberts, Ed Bates, Buck Kroger, Etc Fischer Trucking Ft Wayne Ind The Extremely Illegal Company ft wayne, Indiana

*Consumer Comment: I thought we were men?

*Author of original report: rebut to grow up

*Author of original report: Agreeing with Ron Sr's Post

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Ron Sr.

*UPDATE Employee: grow up

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Anthony

*Author of original report: rebutting the rebutt

*UPDATE Employee: Reply to trucker 70

Fischer trucking, Operated by Owner Alan Fischer, Head dispatched by Buck Kroeger with Patricia Roberts in safety and Ed Bated as Recruiter is one of the biggest illegal companies that I have ever driven for in my life. They tell you do what you have to to get the load there on time. Here is a small portion of how they are.

If you are out of your 70 hours, they will tell you to go from Atlanta Georgia to Bruce Mississipi and then drop the load in California within 3 days. Another, if you have 4 hours left and have to go 700 miles, all you have to do is call Patty in safety and ask her to make a fuel stop disappear.

If you have a truck that is not so safe to drive, they will tell you , after this run we will get it in, then when you are done, you hear , just one more and then there is this urgent load that needs to go back across the country.

I have the names of the most so called trusted illegal drivers they have. I have my own dates, hours, experience as well as what other drivers were doing and how. But yet, when D.O.T comes in, they get off, I would like to know how it is D.O.T.  allows a company like this to give bribes and get away from all this illegal running.

the last 3 day sweep of 2009 had fischer trucking number 1 in violations, number 1. how messed up does a company have to be so they are number 1.

lets also not forget the late great driver Jeff Darling, Who , while running illegal for Fischer was fatally Killed in a truck accident due to running illegal for fischer trucking. I know exactly where he was and where he was heading and how the loose leaf logs are used to keep Fischer drivers rolling.

I have made a number of calls to the DOT hotline regarding the accident of Jeff and how they need to investigate it and it went uninvestigated.

Jeff was a good man for the short time I had known him, but since he knew the consequences of telling fischer you are tired and need a break, he needed his position to support his family and knew if he stated that, to the bottom of the barrel he would go.

Someday, DOT will investigate this company with workers who dont need to take bribes and will do something about this before yet another driver or a member of your ( the reader ) own family would get killed by the hands of a fischer driver who needs to run illegal in order to keep his job.

Note to DOT if you read this, How many more have to die before you step in and do something about this company. Forget the innocent people who cant run that way anymore and try to get another job, then fischer goes to dac and csa 2010 and runs you down so you cant go anywhere else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2010 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fischer-Trucking/ft-wayne-Indiana-/Fischer-Trucking-Alan-Fischer-Patricia-Roberts-Ed-Bates-Buck-Kroger-Etc-Fischer-Truc-644397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fischer Trucking

I thought we were men?

AUTHOR: mrmurray - (United States of America)

I thought we were men? we have to be accountable for our own actions! nobody makes you do anything unless you have it in your heart, then its not hard to convince you and  very little encouragement is needed. so i suspect trucker 70  that if you made reports to D.O.T that they would find it as important why you ran illegally for them when it suited you but now....... you want them to again accommodate you, and straighten there act from the things you allege!!  If your last name were fischer changing the direction of the company may have been easier but the only option many of us have is to go else where and take our good nature to some company that deserves you.   You cant make a silk purse out of a sows ear!

?

rebut to grow up

AUTHOR: Trucker70 - (U.S.A.)

for your information, i wasnt the sit my a** at a dam truck stop and then run illegal. I still have my pay stubs from fischer trucking that show how much i was making and when you divide how much i made by the pay per mile, any idiot that knows math can see that i was being paid for running an average of 4400 to 4800 miles per week ... and running that many miles is what you call sitting my a** in a truck stop, then you need to grow up and learn the facts before you start stating things you have no clue what you are talking about. Ron Sr hit the nail on the head. The trusted runners are what they liked, and at one point i was a trusted runner until i didnt have it in me anymore to run and then my miles went down to less than half and i also have those checks as well , and it wasnt no few week thing or a few month thing either ... so i know what i am tlaking about cause i was there for awhile ... you need to get your facts straight on who it is you are talking to and possibly know or find out if i know what i am talking about before you shoot your mouth off about what i know and what i have. fact of the matter is if bribes werent being taken, and if fischer was investigated properly, they wouldnt have the same outlook they did when i was running there .... if anyone needs to grow up as you call it, it is you. grow up and get the facts before you act like a immature child and state false facts ...

Agreeing with Ron Sr's Post

AUTHOR: Trucker70 - (U.S.A.)

Ron Sr, I agree with you 100%. You seen what I written a long time ago and how it was rebutted by some guy named Joker. I couldn't run their way anymore. I just didn't have it in me anymore to do that. But I will agree with all you are saying and how they are ran.

I will say though, when I had a problem with getting me home, Allen made sure I got home to take care of what I needed to , and when I didnt want the east coast , allen kept me out west where the snow wasn't. And when my wife stated she never seen the north west, allen sent me there.

so yes, fischer trucking did have some good points to it, but as you stated, there were alot of bad points to. I respected allen and buck, and like jeff and other drivers, I didnt know how to say NO, i couldn't say no if i wanted to because i would have been unemployed and as you know, you cant live off of no money when you have a family to support ...

I didnt have many problems with my trucks ever breaking down, but i know a few who have. But as for running over hours, that was done alot, I didnt have to make a fuel stop dissappear, I just paid cash at some spots and didnt need to worry about it .

You can run to denver, drop a load, go on a so called 34 hr reset, drive from there to california and fuel in cash, get back to denver, write it up as though you were there the whole tiime for a reset and then you have another 34 hrs to run ....

The only time I ran under 70 hrs a week was when i was home for 3 days or in my first 2 weeks working there .. other than that, i ran and ran and ran and you know why and you know how words are said and looks are done when you are asked to keep going that if you dont you know what happens and that dam whistle blower bs is just that. Its bs , they protect NOBODY ...

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Ron Sr.

AUTHOR: Ron - (U.S.A.)

I worked for Fisher Trucking Fort Wayne In, and was laid off while in ICU having Major Surgery which I did not feel was the proper way to do things since the company had no idea whether I was going to live or not but despite their decision and the reason for it which was really not true I was never told to run illegally or requested to run with out proper rest even though I ran loads that were supposed to be run by a team and I was a single driver. I along with the recruiter who recruited me was surprised when Allen decided to not bring me back after having stints for a blockage, but I was even more surprised to find out that the reason he used was that I was late on the load which was set up to be hauled by a team and the one I had when I was rushed to the Hospital for the blockages I had. I liked the people at Fisher and they seemed to like me or so I thought.

grow up

AUTHOR: ANIMAL16365 - (United States of America)

you know, you must have been one of those drivers that like to sit in the truck stops and complain that there not getting any miles, or if you did get a load, it wasnt long enough for you. i gess you didnt want to work for a living.

ive never been told to run illegal, i gess you were running illegal because you sat in the truck stops to long, and wanted to wast time playing with your truck stop girlfriends. im glad that your gone, it makes us a safer company in the long run

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Anthony

AUTHOR: Allen - (United States of America)

Come on driver you were treated with respect and there is no gain in this for either one of us, so lets play nice. I wish you the best in whatever you may be doing.

rebutting the rebutt

AUTHOR: Trucker70 - (U.S.A.)

as for your information, i dont care how long you been with fischer, the fact is I was with them and yes I did run illregal, yes patty made fuel stops disappear and yes sometimes the trucks were not passable.

i am not hiding behind my name MR JOKER, its pretty easy to figure out who I am.

I did try to tell dispatch the 1st time I worked for them that I needed time to rest, and I did get the so called rest, I got a 4 day run that went 227 miles. I know the game that fischer plays, you mention time off , or run legal and you get nothing in miles. my mistake was going back for the 2nd time.

Do not think I am a rookie in the business, I have been driving for many years, I learned to keep my ears open and my mouth shut. I know things that computers dont lie and can bring attention to fischer trucking that they dont want.

Im not saying this to have a big ego, I do have information, names, places, dates, runs, etc that I could bring some unwanted attention to the company, but you want to know the truth as to why I dont. Because I respect the man behind the Fischer Name. I respect Alen Fischer enough to not make any reports, its not that I can't so dont try that for a second, cause I am a jerk and would prove you wrong out of spite , but you think about it long enough you know what i am talking about.

I didn't in that 1st report say anything that was not true. computers don't lie and when you have to keep certain records in your files for how many years and if someone were to go there and say how about these drivers on these runs and in this time and where are the fuel receipts, what do you think patty is going to say. do not for a minute think I am a novice to what was going on or how that game is played. I wasn't there longer than you, and that is fine, but i was there long enough to make noise, but instead I write a warning about how it is to work for them from my experience and the handful I have known to work there and some still are and how they role along with the company and I may add, a few of them have been there quite a bit longer than you have.

know who it is that is writing a report and find out what it is they actually they know before you write any kind of rebuttal. like is said a few times, if D.O.T reads this and asks me what I know, i wouldn't tell them names and dates , id just tell them find out who worked there and ask them what they know. I know enough !!!!

and as for being man enough to tell them no, I explained that, so why dont you go ask a few people why their rating is in the toilet and ask them why Mike got hit and how many times he was hit for running illegal and that was their own safety supervisor before patty. Like i said , I know things, I just choose to keep most of people out of it ...

or maybe we can see who really knows what and see if computers dont lie and see just how much running Jeff Darling did and where all he fueled and see if they are all nice and proper in the system, I bet they are not.

you dont know all the drivers who have been in and out them doors while you have been working there, not everyone is as perfect and has a perfect time while they are there. not everyone can be you, i suggest you look into the mirror and realize you are not Allen Fischer, you don't know everything.

Reply to trucker 70

AUTHOR: Joker - (United States of America)

I've been with fischer trucking for alot of years and have yet to be forced to run illegal or with equipment that is not right or that will not pass DOT inspection.

I guess trucker 70 was not man enough to let his dispatcher know that he was not going to run outside of the law. But what do you expect from someone who hides behind the name trucker 70. I guess that trucker 70 had a gun held to his head forcing him to to things. When you have the keys to the truck and your the only person in the truck, it's your choice to do something illegallike speeding, logs and even having a dot equipment violation.

As far as Jeff Darling getting killed in a truck accident, that is true, but the fact of the accident is that he rear ended a truck that was pulling off the shoulder.

Patricia Roberts would in no way make a fuel stop disappear, that is just a flat out lie. I've known Patty for years and she runs by the book. If your fuel dont match then it showed on the report.

So in closeing, I'm glad that trucker 70 has left the company because when a driver is not smart enough or man enough to run legal, then who needs him?

This rebuttal was brought to you by Joker (Ralph) who is tired of drivers who wont pull up their big boy pants and be a man instead of crying "they made me do it".