Complaint Review: Fisherman's Cove LLC

13260 FM 1097 west Willis, Texas USA
  • Phone: 936-890-6600
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Fisherman's Cove LLC Purchased a timeshare with was suppose to be Sunset Harbor and an addendum to Fisherman's Cove. When in fact the copy I received from the sales people said I have a contract with Fisherman's Cove. The site has been under construction for the three years I have had the contract. I visited a Sunset Harbor Resort meeting to find that they are changing their name and that there is no contact information for Fisherman's Cove. I visited the site and there is a on site manager that will come to the property on request, but she knows nothing about who to contact for information. Willis Texas

*Consumer Comment: Timeshare Upgrade: A solution or just another waste of money?

I purchased a timeshare in 2010 in Willis, Texas. my purchase was for Sunset Harbor and when I looked at the contract it is with Fisherman's Cove. Fisherman's Cove was sold under Sunset Harbor as a side resort that we had access to for a separate fee. I received a call from Sunset Harbor to visit and discuss my owernership information. When I arrived they informed me that the name will be changing to Seven Coves phase 1 and 2.

They will not be associated with Fisherman's Cove and could not give me anyone to contact about this contract. They did offer to buy the contract and upgrade for 7000.00 more and give me access to Fisherman's Cove for a fee. I would like to find out how to get out of this contract and get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2014 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fishermans-Cove-LLC/Willis-Texas-77378/Fishermans-Cove-LLC-Purchased-a-timeshare-with-was-suppose-to-be-Sunset-Harbor-and-an-ad-1114861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fisherman's Cove LLC

Timeshare Upgrade: A solution or just another waste of money?

AUTHOR: DeborahM - ()

Another timeshare scam, with regards to timeshare upgrade, comes with the rental scams. Many timeshare purchasers are promised that they can easily rent their timeshare weeks through an affiliated rental agency. After some time, the vast majority of the clients are not able to rent any of their weeks and are also out more money for the listing fee to the rental agency. When the client complains to the resort, they sometimes claim that guaranteed rentals are not offered with their level of timeshare contract, but if they upgrade to a superior membership, then the rental of their weeks is guaranteed. This is another timeshare scam that can often lead to the loss of several thousand dollars more for the client in the purchase of the upgrade, and another listing fee to the rental agents