Complaint Review: Fist Convenience Bank

• Submitted: Fri, April 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 03, 2008

• Reported By:Fort Worth Texas
Fist Convenience Bank
8401 Anderson Street Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 817-276-0748
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Fist Convenience Bank first convenience bank is stealing from me Fort Worth Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: just trying to help

I had an account with first convenience bank and had a overdraft of approximately $103.00 in 2006. I called them today 4/18/2008 to see how much I owed them in full to pay them and the representative said I owe 801.92.
See, I was getting SSI direct deposit and I left First Convenience Bank in 2007 and had my direct deposit sent to another bank.

Their representative said there was a withdraw of 660.97 April 27th 2007. I did not do withdraw any money from that account in that amount at that time. In order to get it investigated I have to pay them 20.00 for the initial investigation and 10.00 for each month I want investigated.

The 801.92 is in collection, and they are robbing me. I am on a fixed income, and I admit I do owe them money of approximately 103.00 and I am willing to pay them, but something is going on.

Please help

Daveda
Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2008 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fist-Convenience-Bank/Fort-Worth-Texas-76112/Fist-Convenience-Bank-first-convenience-bank-is-stealing-from-me-Fort-Worth-Texas-327090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fist Convenience Bank

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

just trying to help

AUTHOR: Exemployee18 - (U.S.A.)

Wow unless things have changed I was not aware that investigations for fraudelent activity would charge your already negative account. That seems wrong to me. I definitely would dispute that charge. Now there is a consecutive balance fee they had where if your balance stayed negative for consecutive days your account would show a fee. My recommnedation is speaking with a banking center manager if that does not work ask to speak to a district manager...if they refuse and you feel like you have a legitimate beef take it up with the banking commission. Good luck