Complaint Review: Fit Flop Store

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: Carrie — Olathe Kansas
Fit Flop Store
1314 Vista Prado San Clemente, California USA

Fit Flop Store; Lesli Juncaj Advertising their shoes as 'Fitflops' when they are not San Clemente California

I ordered these shoes thinking they were Fitflops, however when I tried to compare prices on another pair they had advertised, I begin to question if they were in fact Fitflops.   I sent Fitflops a message and they confirmed they were NOT a distributor!  Counterfeits!

When I brought this to their attention, I was informed they were a good quality shoe and I could have my money refunded if I was NOT happy.  I was then blocked from my online account so I could NOT get a copy of the detailed receipt!

I have returned the shoes, praying for a full refund!I ordered these shoes thinking they would ship from the U.S., however they shipped from China!

I have filed complaints with the IC3 (FBI) and the FTC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fit-Flop-Store/San-Clemente-California-92673/Fit-Flop-Store-Lesli-Juncaj-Advertising-their-shoes-as-Fitflops-when-they-are-not-San-1073866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fit Flop Store