Complaint Review: fitbrains.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: june_m — baltimore Maryland
fitbrains.com
Suite 200 440 West Hastings St. Vancouver Canada Vancouver, British Columbia USA

fitbrains.com fitbrains countinues charging after cancelation Vancouver British Columbia

I canceled my membership months ago and sent an email to them to ensure that they stop billing my account.  I was immediately no longer able to log in, so I assumed it was taken care of.  However, I found out today they have continued charging me a full membership fee every month since then.  I still cannot log into the site, my account appears to have been canceled, but yet they have been happy to conveniently forget to cancel the auto payments.  Do NOT pay for the services offered by fitbrains, they will rip you off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fitbrainscom/Vancouver-British-Columbia/fitbrainscom-fitbrains-countinues-charging-after-cancelation-Vancouver-British-Columbia-1100475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fitbrains.com