Complaint Review: fitness 19

• Reported By: thetiger25 — riverside California United States of America
fitness 19
La sierra Ave Riverside, California United States of America

fitness 19 Rip off Riverside, California

this is the worst place to give your credit card info to. they will keep charging it even when you want to cancel. I joind in april 2011 before they were to open in June 2011 they did not open unitl 2 nd week of july 2011 and when i went one time I said this place is a dump and small , My house is bigger than this place ! I turned in a letter the next day saying I wanted to cancel and like the contract said I had to and that I had 5 days to cancel. they did not want to honor it and lied to me and said the were open more than 5 days. which was not true because I called to see when they were opening every 2 or 3 days since june 1st when they were supose to open. and the day before I went the guy told me they should be open tomorrow once the fire marshall gives them thy're permit. they also said they would send me a letter letting me know when they were pne and to come in and work out. but that is the catch if I would have waited until the letter came it would have been more than a moth of them open ! thus you can not cancel your contract. I wonder how many other people got ripped off ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2012 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fitness-19/Riverside-California-92503/fitness-19-Rip-off-Riverside-California-881092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fitness 19