• Report: #1131941

• Reported By: Dreday — Lake In The Hills Illinois
Fitness 19
Algonquin, Illinois USA

Fitness 19 Won't let you cancel Algonquin Illinois

I have tried 3 times in 1 month to cancel my membership.  They will not allow me to do it, and keep charging me for late fee's and also membership fee's.  I had sent them a letter to cancell as directed in January and they said I never sent it, and then told me it had to be sent certified.  No one told me this first time I had asked how i can cancell.  Monday though Thursday 11-6 are the olny times you can cancel.  Unable due to work.  The management here is the worse thing i have ever witnessed in my life.  The general manager is rude and extremly aggressive.

This palce is a ripe off they make it impossible to cancell, there is reviews all over the internet about this place and what happens when you try to cancel.  Also I have tryed to reach the owner and they will NOT let me speak with he or she.  I hate this company and they staff they hire.   I have reported them to just about every place I can hopefully get my issues resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-19/Algonquin-Illinois-60156/Fitness-19-Wont-let-you-cancel-Algonquin-Illinois-1131941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness 19