Complaint Review: Fitness 19

• Reported By: gclat — Grover Beach California
Fitness 19
908 Rancho Pkwy Arroyo Grande, California USA

Fitness 19 Cancellation IMPOSSIBLE Arroyo Grande California

I have been a member there for two years.  Because of surgery I put the membership on hold.   They charged me $5.00 a month for that.   When health returned, I went by and told them I would not be coming back, I just didn't want to use it anymore.

They said OK, but I have to pay for 30 in addition to the month I have already been billed for.  They don't get it...they get 50 days of my money...I'll never go back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-19/Arroyo-Grande-California-93433/Fitness-19-Cancellation-IMPOSSIBLE-Arroyo-Grande-California-1053042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness 19