Complaint Review: fitness blowout

• Updated: Thu, October 11, 2012

• Reported By: af — United States of America
fitness blowout

fitness blowout You DO NOT want to deal with this company. Internet

PLEASE take my review seriously and NEVER order from this company.

After being certain I would have my treadmills by a certain day I called to confirm a day before to find out they haven't even been shipped yet.  It took four more days of daily phone calls to get them shipped talking to a different person everyday who always said they would get back to me and never did.  Finally, I get the manager Steve who finally called back and got into a 45 minute yelling match with me.  Randy, the shipping manager, says to me on the phone 'are you going to stop busting my balls and let me get off the phone to do my job'.  Then my sales rep Alex tells me 'maybe no one called you back because they are doing other things'.  Treadmills were two weeks late and then once they were here I had to deal with a 'white glove' installation service, Eagle Express, where the technician asked me how big treadmills were because he only had a station wagon.  It was one joke after another.  Treadmills are great but I found out I could of purchased them from a local store for $2000 cheaper.  My fault!  Never again Fitness Blowout.  Never again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2012 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fitness-blowout/internet/fitness-blowout-You-DO-NOT-want-to-deal-with-this-company-Internet-953853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fitness blowout