Complaint Review: fitness connection

• Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: nery g — houston Texas
fitness connection
PO Box 680768 HOUSTON, Texas United States of America

fitness connection corporate office false advertisement, very unprofessional and rude to customers HOUSTON, Texas

My girlfriend and i decided to join the gym, we were looking for prices and specials and we came across fitness connection.. they had a special for $9.99 a month no contract, cancel anytime, and no penalties for not using the service.. so we joined, it was a REALLY BAD DECISION they are very deceitful and very unprofessional they do lie about the whole cancel anytime policy.. i have been trying to cancel my account for 4 months this company just keeps stealing my money... i have called the corporate office and told them i decided to cancel my account on January because my father passed away a month before (December) and i was in a very bad situation financially they told me to send a letter with my info and i did send them two letters and they kept charging me

so i called again to ask them why do they keep taking money out of my account they told me because of my membership i told them i had cancelled my membership she told me i needed to send a letter AGAIN so i did and i told them that this was not mentioned on the contract and that i needed a copy of my contract and that i wanted my money back and that this was false advertisement and very unproffesional  and they told me they were going to send me a compy of my contract but that at the moment they could not access my account because they were having technical difficulties so far i have not heard from them i called plenty of times and im tired of them stealing my money i want to  hire a lawyer now and get my money back from this corrupt company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fitness-connection/HOUSTON-Texas-77268-0768/fitness-connection-corporate-office-false-advertisement-very-unprofessional-and-rude-to-c-1043734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fitness connection