Complaint Review: fitness connection

• Updated: Thu, October 10, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Texas
fitness connection
Irving, Texas USA

fitness connection can't cancel membership and daycare facility is negligent Irving Texas

*Author of original report: kids club nightmare

*UPDATE Employee: Regarding your report

I've been trying to cancel a membership. It is being charged on my card, I consigned for my ex which I have no contact with. I spoke to the front desk, she said "he has to come in" so I went to the manager and he gave me corporate number. I haven't gotten a call back and still paying for a membership not being used.

Also, please do not leave ur children there. The girls do not watch your kids. And they make the older children watch the little ones. They had my child cleaning up someone else's vomit. Wtf? There was a child bleeding and no one noticed.. really? The safety of your children should not be left in the hands of these people

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2013 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fitness-connection/Irving-Texas-75061/fitness-connection-cant-cancel-membership-and-daycare-facility-is-negligent-Irving-Texas-1091086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fitness connection

kids club nightmare

AUTHOR: Veronica - ()

So.. remember how I was trying to cancel my membership? Well THEY went ahead and cancelled ALL of my memberships because I filed a complaint on their kids club.  Now that was easy, but when I needed to cancel my husbands I was getting the run around!

Regarding your report

AUTHOR: FitnessConnection - ()

We understand the frustration and complication of co-signing for a membership of someone that you may not currently involved with and would like to help you address the situation.  For our members' convenience, the cancellation policy is referenced on the front and back of your membership agreement.  In the event that you did not retain your agreement, all that is required is to give a 30 day written notice via mail to PO Box 680768 Houston, TX 77268.

Being one of the most valuable departments in our facilities we evaluate our Kid’s Club team members on a regular basis and can say without a doubt it is not our policy to allow children to clean up their own, or any others, accidents.  We do apologize for the delayed response however we felt compelled to investigate thoroughly before replying.  We did in fact have two, very well documented, incidents which occurred that we determined were handled with the upmost professionalism and parents were notified immediately.

Fitness Connection would like to invite you in to discuss any and all issues/concerns that you may have with our Regional Operations Manager.  We see that you wrote your concerns anonymously therefore we are not able to contact you. If you would like our assistance please contact Brandi Graves at connect2fc@gymemail.net.