isolated

• Updated: Fri, January 06, 2012

• Reported By: brittney — san luis obispo California United States of America
fitness dynamics inc
Santa Barbara, California United States of America

fitness dynamics - Greg Lara I am one of the escorts that Greg Lara called. He wrote me a bad check for the amount of 400.00. He has not returned my calls or attempted to good on the non sufficient funds check he wrote me. I am t Santa Barbara, California

I went to see Greg Lara at his apartment on San Andreas street in Santa Barbara, After our session was over he wrote me a check for the amount of 400.00 dollars. His check bounced for non sufficient funds. I have tried to contact him several times and he has not returned my calls. I am turning the check over to the fraud department of the district attorneys office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2012 12:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fitness-dynamics-inc/Santa-Barbara-California-93105/fitness-dynamics-Greg-Lara-I-am-one-of-the-escorts-that-Greg-Lara-called-He-wrote-me-a-818744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fitness dynamics inc