Complaint Review: Fitness Equipment Depot Worldwide

• Updated: Mon, December 23, 2013

• Reported By: xsydor26 — Las Vegas Nevada
Fitness Equipment Depot Worldwide
po box 1166, Bethpage NY 11714 Bethpage, New York USA

Fitness Equipment Depot Worldwide Wayne Fader Internet Manager The liars and thieves of E bay Bethpage New York

*Author of original report: Follow Up To Original Report

*UPDATE Employee: This guy is a Joke

I saw a piece of exercise equipment on E bay that I had wanted for a long time. I saw the price was reasonable and I decided I wanted to buy it. I was leary about e bay because I have had bad experiences with the site before. Sellers tend to sell low quality stuff and not worry because they are located far away so what can you do? The internet manager for the company told me that I have nothing to worry about purchasing from them because they have an A+ reputation with the BBB. I should have immediately looked that up because that was a LIE.   I made the purchase and paid on a credit card. The company does not accept Paypal on orders over $100 and now I know why. E bay will not help you if you don't pay with Paypal. Company promised a 6 week delivery maximum time frame. 6 weeks go by and I hear nothing from them. At 6 weeks I file a basic claim for action through e bay. Wayne Fader tells me that they are waiting on a part and it's scheduled to ship on December 4. This machine has only 1 real part to it other than nuts and bolts and upholstery and pads. I figured that it's one major part needed to be replaced. A so called professional equipment refurbisher taking 6 weeks to get one part seemed odd but I trusted them. Wayne Fader then tried to offer me a much cheaper lower quality product substitute which made me feel like they were pulling a "bait and switch". After 9 weeks of waiting I finally asked E bay for final resolution. E bay did not help because I did not pay on pay pal. Now I have to go through my credit cards to fight for my money back. I don't believe they ever even had the product. I don't believe a professional refurbisher would take more than a week or two to flip this machine.  After seeing 21 complaints with the BBB and 11 complaints in 2013 alone I know the truth. These guys are a bunch of liars and don't know anything about refurbishing exercise equipment. Just read the other review on this site from another very unhappy customer. They hid behind the e bay facade so that I didn't get a chance to know much about them until they had my money. Now I will be fighting and fighting and fighting to get my hard earned money back from these crooks. Stay away from this company. There are good refurbishing companies out there but this is NOT one of them.  They go by Fitness Equipment Depot Worldwide, KAC Fitness, and a few other alias names.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-Equipment-Depot-Worldwide/Bethpage-New-York-11714/Fitness-Equipment-Depot-Worldwide-Wayne-Fader-Internet-Manager-The-liars-and-thieves-of-E-1108169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness Equipment Depot Worldwide

Follow Up To Original Report

AUTHOR: xsydor26 - ()

After my report was filed on this website the aforementioned salesman quickly and professionally reached out to me to resolve my issues. Mr. Wayne Fader patiently explained my options to me. He acted immediately to resolve all of my issues with the company and with this order. He ensured that everything was handled to my complete satisfaction and apologized for any inconvenience this situation had caused me.  This order involved a middle man (E bay) which complicated the process, and led to many of the circumstances encountered. I commend Fitness Equipment Depot for their immediate attention and commitment to customer service.

I hope anyone who reads this post sees that within 7 days time the company has taken a bad situation and completely resolved it.

This guy is a Joke

AUTHOR: Employee - ()

It is absolutely amuzing that this guy is filing a report on this site where I have emails to him and from him trying to make this situation right.  It is now December 20th and my last email from him was that he was giving us another 4 weeks to fulfill his order.  Does he call or ever ask for a refund?  NO!! Does he handle this like an adult and call me to see where we are at with his order??? NO!! We always try to meet or exceed our customers expectations but some people just want to cause issues and fight dirty.  To call the salesman out by name is down right ridiculous.  We always honor our obligations to our customers and would have done the same with VIP FItness (Eric Sydor)  but he wants to be kaniving and manipulating.  After he gave me permission to extend the normal 4-6 week delivery time to Procure his equipment.  Once again at no time did Eric Sydor ever ask for a refund or demand any resolution.  He has my office number and my cell phone.