efficient

• Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: Todd — phx Arizona
fitness one
7th St. E. Union Hills Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

fitness one Deceptive sales practices, conned into signing the 'not' membership and a personal trainer, that is no longer there, cancelled membership but still taking money. Phoenix, Arizona

My son and I wanted to try a new gym in our neighborhood called Fitness 1. A representative told us there was a special 2 for 1 deal going on, there were no contracts and you can quit anytime. .we signed the 'non' contract, and then he threw a personal trainer in the works, which my son wanted.

So I said ok. Since my job was hardwork enough, I stopped going, but my son still went- using the personal trainer. The trainer later left the facility. I later informed them in writing at their front office that I no longer want to be at their gym because of money problems. Later I noticed 220.00 dollars taken from my account for this 'cheap' 2 for 1 special. I later went back to them and informed them in writing that I cannot continue going to their gym because of financial problems.

I went back again to the gym again to remind them, and they told me that I couldn't get out of the 'not' contract unless I moved 50 or more miles away. The next payment that will be coming out of my already drained account will be 160.00 dollars for the trainer that no longer works there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fitness-one/Phoenix-Arizona-85022/fitness-one-Deceptive-sales-practices-conned-into-signing-the-not-membership-and-a-per-1042228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fitness one