• Report: #419541

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:Goshen Indiana
Fitness USA
5 Center Dr. Elkhart, Indiana U.S.A.

Fitness USA Taking advantage of a long term customer Elkhart Indiana

We signed a 36 month contract and are paying 48.00 a month. A new person can walk in and get the same thing for 19.99 a month. We called to simply try to get them to lower our monthly payment and work with us and they are unwilling to do anything to help us.

They are also the least friendly people I know. You would think that they would be willing to help a long term customer (1 1\2) years. We also payed 600.00 toward a personal trainer but they do not take that into account either.

I am extremely disappointed in the service ( lack of) that we received. If this is how they treat their customers then they will be facing more of the terrible economy problems then anyone else. I will be sure and tell everybody I know to steer clear of them and I will let them know that the YMCA is much cheaper with the same options.

Goshen, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-USA/Elkhart-Indiana-46517/Fitness-USA-Taking-advantage-of-a-long-term-customer-Elkhart-Indiana-419541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness USA