Complaint Review: fitnessblowout.com - Jim Rosens Super Gyms

• Submitted: Tue, July 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 15, 2008

• Reported By:Greentown Pennsylvania
fitnessblowout.com - Jim Rosens Super Gyms
2210 S Sepulveda Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

fitnessblowout.com - Jim Rosens Super Gyms I was sent a defective treadmill keys 8800 that I paid $2000 for back 2/1/2005 with a life time waranty . They keep sending old used parts and the machine has been sitting for over two years now! Los Angeles California

I puchased a Keys 8800 from Big Jim Rosen fitness blowout with a life time waranty. I paid almost $2000 for a broken treadmill. The day it arrived with a defective elevation motor. I wanted to send it back, but let myself get talked into keeping it since I did have a life time warranty. I was told they would always stand behind it. They did fix it a couple of times , but the same problem would keep reacurring. The treadmill has been sitting for over two years now. They did send me a motor a couple of months ago which came out fo an old machine. The motor has broken gears and only makes a whirling noise. I've tried numerous times to contact someone to resolve this problem, with no results. This is a company that uses false advertizing and send you old products that they represent as new.

Jcb
Greentown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2008 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fitnessblowoutcom-Jim-Rosens-Super-Gyms/Los-Angeles-California-90064/fitnessblowoutcom-Jim-Rosens-Super-Gyms-I-was-sent-a-defective-treadmill-keys-8800-that-351528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fitnessblowout.com - Jim Rosens Super Gyms