Complaint Review: fitnessrepairparts.com

108 Hamilton Industrial Ct. Wentzville, Montana United States of America

fitnessrepairparts.com FRP Appalling Customer Service--- Wentzville, Montana

*Consumer Comment: Fitness Repair Parts (Fitness Plus) Don't Care

*UPDATE Employee: I Am Sorry About Your Experience

My experience with FitnessRepairParts.com was very disappointing.  Their customer service representatives are not helpful and their manager is never available to talk.  All in all, they are a company that does not care about the customer. Due to their, I feel, scandalous way of conducting online orders I am out $55.
*I order a part and I do not get a confirmation email from them; I check my credit card account; no charge.
*I sincerely believe the order did not go through; therefore, I order the same part again.
*The second order goes through and I get an email confirmation (general inbox) for the 2nd order.
*Several days later on the same day, I get two packages from fed ex.; 2 alike parts, 2 separate orders. There has to be some mistake.  The initial order never went through.
*I call them first and so does my spouse the next day. Each rep. immediately explained to us that the first order confirmation may of gone to our spam account.
*I have never received a confirmation email in my spam account for any online orders or payment processing before and the second order correctly went to my regular email. HMMMMM??? Each rep assumed that the first order's confirmation email was in my spam inbox.
*I explained that I did not need two of the same part for one piece of equipment and one of the packages was not even opened.  I thought they would surely give us a full refund.  We had to pay a 20% restocking fee and shipping and handling.  Fitness Repair Parts is an extremely uncomprimising company that overlooks the customer's satisfaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2011 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fitnessrepairpartscom/Wentzville-Montana-63385/fitnessrepairpartscom-FRP-Appalling-Customer-Service-Wentzville-Montana-763397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fitnessrepairparts.com

Fitness Repair Parts (Fitness Plus) Don't Care

AUTHOR: Gen - (U.S.A.)

Everything the person complained about is true. Everything he said I experience and more. You might note the callousness with which the company responds to the complaint, not even addressing the fact that they charged him 20% or offering to compensate him in any way. I placed several orders with this place and I find that once you click that purchase button, YOU WILL PAY regardless of what happens. Here are a few examples:

1) If you return the part, even if unopened, you will pay 20%.

2) If you open the package, YOU WILL PAY an additional 30% fee.

3) If you dispute the charge you will be charged $25.

4) If you return their part to them they may return the part to you for which the shipper will charge you.

5) If you return a part that's wrong to them, YOU WILL PAY even if they shipped the wrong part-shipping, restocking or more.

6) If you purchase something on their site for $20 and they determine it should be $40, they will change the price on you and force you to accept the new price even though that's not what you bargained for. YOU WILL PAY for their mistake.

6) They hold your money, collecting interest on it for 30 days before they decide to refund some of it.

Beware of this place. If nothing goes wrong with your order, you may think they are reputable. Make no mistake, YOU WILL PAY one way or another if you do business with them. Its a sad state of affairs as the people in charge never speak to anybody. You can be sure that everything that is happening there comes from the top. For them to be doing this to EVERY CUSTOMER that have a problem, with no variance, is policy. another example

I Am Sorry About Your Experience

AUTHOR: jhftiness - (United States of America)

I am sorry that you had a negative experience with your company. I am sorry that I cannot explain why you received the second email and not the first but I can assure you that it was a completely automated system that tried to send both confirmation emails. Additionally, I have looked up your orders in our system and I see that you waited two days to place the second order. I wish that you had called us during this period to verify if your previous order had gone through.

The reason you did not see a credit card charge was because we do not charge the card until the order is shipped, so that in the rare cases where a part is out of stock and it takes us a long time to get it, your card has never been charged if you decide to cancel. (With some of our competitors you have to wait for a refund.) This fact is explained during the checkout process.

I also want to mention to you and anyone else reading that when you completed your first order, you should have seen a Thank You page that listed your order number and encouraged you to print or save that information for future reference, even if you did not receive the email for some reason. On our Order Status page you could have typed in that order number with your zip code to verify even further that the order had gone through.

In conclusion, I am sorry that I do not have an explanation for the reason you did not receive or see the first automatic email, but there were multiple ways you could have verified that the order did indeed go through, and I just wish that you had taken one of these steps before entering your information a second time and asking us to create a second order.