Complaint Review: fitnessrepairparts.com

• Reported By: ECG — United States of America
fitnessrepairparts.com
Wenzville, Missouri United States of America

fitnessrepairparts.com Buyer Beware Wenzville, Missouri

Read the company's return policy before ordering a thing! We ordered a console for our Proform elliptical and received a defective part. It rattles when you tilt it. My husband removed our old console, and it does not rattle. There is clearly something loose rolling around inside the part they sent. When we called, they said we had to pay to ship it back for a replacement.

When we objected (why should I pay for their errors?) they pointed us to their published return policy. We have no options. I asked the customer service person, if you send me another defective console, will I have to pay to ship that one back, too? The answer: yes. The customer service reps read you the policy until you hang up.

In all my years of dealing with companies, I've never had one try to make me pay to return something that was broken. To me, that's just bad business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fitnessrepairpartscom/Wenzville-Missouri-63385/fitnessrepairpartscom-Buyer-Beware-Wenzville-Missouri-1009811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fitnessrepairparts.com