Complaint Review: fity social media

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: Scott Ritcher — denver Colorado
fity social media
Internet USA

fity social media Matthew Pattoli Grant Cooper Mike Menno Kevin Cerula Fity Social Media Linkedin Facebook fake likes Stolen Money Stolen Data Fity Social Media Pennsylvania Internet

*Consumer Comment: How could anyone even entertain this as a real report

STOP THIS FRAUD! Fity Social Media!

I was approached by a gentlemen by the name of Grant Cooper along with his partner Matthew Pattoli.

They told me they're company was the total Social Media Solution! Fity Social Media right... more like Fifty ways to get screwed over by another internet con artist. I was sure impressed when we met in PA Matthew Pattoli, Grant Cooper, Mike Menno and Kevin Cerula. They actually really flew me and my company directors out to discuss a partnership. I was actually impressed. They talked us into invested 1.5 million dollars into their company WOW were we shocked. We were supposed to have %50 of the company and we started to work them. After 2 months of of working we started to get 100's of complaints and death threats towards our employee's and even to our family's about http://www.FitySocialMedia.com. The concern had gotten so bad we had to call the police on a disgruntled customer of theres when he and his 5 friends showed up at my door. My children were home and they were armed. They were screaming about how they spoke to a man by the name of Grant Cooper and paid him his company 25,000 dollars to help his company build his Social Media sites.

The main complainer had some sort of small hand gun and was pointing it at my person.

Thank Lord my wife was saavy enough to call the police right away. After these people were questioned by the authorities the criminals all said that a Grant Cooper and a Matthew Pattoli had given them our address, then take up the 25,000 loss with me.

Obviously my partners and I had to get to the bottom of this A.S.A.P

We flew out to meet the guys from Fity Social Media, Matthew Pattoli , Grant Cooper ,Mike Menno and Kevin Cerula we were early. We walked in on some sort of gay sex party, my partner was so shocked she started to get sick. (We were 45 minutes early)

The 1.5 million obviously was spent well on some sort sick sex internet social scam.

We are currently suing the this company because of the damages and the 1.5 million we invested.

After our private investigators did they're job we found that this company has been stealing from people for years. Using Pakistani and India call centers to get fake followers on facebook and twitter.

I am warning everyone to WATCH OUT!  All of the witness's for this trial coming up say they never saw they're social media status rise by people from the United States the likes were all from Asian Countries.

We are not associated with this company any longer but we are suing them for 13.2 million dollars and it looking great!

The people below must be stopped:

Matthew Pattoli
Grant Cooper
Mike Menno
Kevin Cerula
Fity Social Media

Take care and watch out!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fity-social-media/internet/fity-social-media-Matthew-Pattoli-Grant-Cooper-Mike-Menno-Kevin-Cerula-Fity-Social-Media-1138882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fity social media

How could anyone even entertain this as a real report

AUTHOR: Michelle - ()

This is obviously so unrealistic and comical I cant beleive ripoff report didnt just remove it. Im actually not surprised to see the company in question not responding because this claim is so ridiculous. If it were true there would be news articles and lawsuits, this is obviously the work of a competitor of the company. And no i have no affiliation with this comapny at all i just came a cross it searching social media ripoff reports for a case study im building.