Complaint Review: Five Minute Fence

• Updated: Fri, September 10, 2010

• Reported By: JS Roberts — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
Five Minute Fence
Lilliwaup, Washington United States of America

Five Minute Fence A division of Precision Products I ordered this product and when it did not work well, returned it. I contacted the company first, as they request, to get an RMA number. I spent almost $30 at UPS to return the product. It's been mont Lilliwaup, Washington

I ordered this 5-minute stain from Five Minute Fence. I spent approx. $140. on 5 bottles. After trying it, I decided to return the product. You have to contact the company first to receive an RMA number, which I did. I spent $30 shipping the unopened bottles back to the company. It's been months and I have not seen my refund. I now have no product, am out the shipping charges and have not received my refund. The company has a comment/email section but no contact information. They have not responded to ANY of my emails and I have to other way to try to reach them. I have since seen the same complaint from others on (((REDACTED))).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2010 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Five-Minute-Fence/Lilliwaup-Washington-/Five-Minute-Fence-A-division-of-Precision-Products-I-ordered-this-product-and-when-it-did-633284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Five Minute Fence