Complaint Review: Five Star Auto Sales Smyrna, DE

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: Mel — Felton Delaware
Five Star Auto Sales Smyrna, DE
262 S Dupont Highway Smyrna, Delaware USA

Five Star Auto Sales Smyrna, DE This company is a ripoff!! They insulted me, sold me a car that would not pass inspection and refused to repair the car. They waited until the day my tags were to expire and then issued my hard tage, only after I had wasted 2 trips to their office. They insulted me, and treated me like I was inconveniencing them. They never answer the phone, so you are forced to drive to the location. STAY AWAY! THEY ARE CROOKS!! Smyrna Delaware

I bought a car from this company and the "check engine light was on". I asked them repeatdely to fix it, and was given the response " I have not been able to get in touch with my mechanic". I have had this car for 4 months and they have failed to fix the problem. The car passed inspection, because the light went off long enough to pass. The light is still on. I was told that the dealership would take the car through inspection for me, I had to take it my self. I had made a trip to pick up my tags, and was told I would have to come back the next day as the manager had an emergency and could not take care of it,and my tags were due to expire that day. It took upto the day my tags expired to get my hard tags. I was insluted by the manager, he spoke to me like I was a child. He never returned my phone calls. I asked for a spare key, he failed to tell me if there ever was one in his posession. I wil never purchase another car from this company. You would think they would be trying to make things right with me to keep me as a customer, they did the exact opposite. They have lost a customer, and I will spread the word. They are crooks, and very unreptuable and unprofessional!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Five-Star-Auto-Sales-Smyrna-DE-/Smyrna-Delaware-19977/Five-Star-Auto-Sales-Smyrna-DE-This-company-is-a-ripoff-They-insulted-me-sold-me-a-ca-1059293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Five Star Auto Sales Smyrna, DE