Complaint Review: FIVE STAR CAPITAL, ADAM ANKERS

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: jmf — el paso Texas United States of America
FIVE STAR CAPITAL, ADAM ANKERS
WWW.FIVESTARCAPITAL.COM 13280 Evening Creek Drive S, #200, California United States of America

FIVE STAR CAPITAL, ADAM ANKERS ADAM A. ANKERS ADAM ANKERS ASSURED ME MANY TIMES OF A LOAN THAT WAS SUPPOSELY ALREADY APPROVED. I BEGGED HIM TO GET EVERYTHING READY BECAUSE ONCE I BOUGHT AN ITEM I HAD TO PAY RIGHT AWAY. HE ASSURED ME IT WAS NO PRO 13280 Evening Creek Drive S, #200, California

Adam A Ankers called me many time during the year to lease me new equipment. I finally called him back and was going to lease atow truck. Oh he assured me that would be no problem and after several days he said he had the loan approved. I told him to make sure because I have to pay the loan in three days after I confirm the purchase. H assured me several times that he had everything under control all I had to do was purchase the truck and they would send the money. It was all a lie!!!
 He never got the loan approved and almost ruined my credit. He stopped emailing me because he could care less about the people he deals with. It is obvious that if it is not a quick easy loan he is not going to deal with it anymore. Five Star Capital needs to be aware of this guy and what a bad name he is giving them.

I got the loan at another company .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIVE-STAR-CAPITAL-ADAM-ANKERS/13280-Evening-Creek-Drive-S-200-California-/FIVE-STAR-CAPITAL-ADAM-ANKERS-ADAM-A-ANKERS-ADAM-ANKERS-ASSURED-ME-MANY-TIMES-OF-A-LOAN-1006014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIVE STAR CAPITAL, ADAM ANKERS