Complaint Review: Five Star Homes Dave Gardens

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Greenwood Indiana
Five Star Homes Dave Gardens
U.S. 31 & Mills Ave Indianapolis, Select State/Province USA

Five Star Homes Dave Gardens Gardens Reality Perverted Dead Beat Scam Artist strikes Again Indianapolis Indiana

This is a reports in regards to scam artist Dave Gardens of Five Star Homes or Five Star Reality as  well as  Gardens Reality, i believe.  Dave Gardens placed an add in which my daughters father respond too. The add said Dave needed someone to basically be the soul maitenence man for a total of 20 properties dave owns.

My daughters father spoke with Dave on the phone. It was at that time Dave told my daughters father to stop looking for a place he has a home for us, it needed a lil bit of work, but not to much. Dave repeatedly said its your lucky day.  He used god over and over, with sayings like god brought  us  to  eachother.  He  told us we needed to trust him, and if we ever needed anything.tell him and he wwould make it better. He was our "fearless & wonderful leader"

At first we were told we didnt have to put any money down because he needed a worker, he also told me I could work for him as a leasing agent. But soon it started to come out as here put the money out for this $200 dollar deposit for a sander and buffer. Then its was $20 to $40 dollars in gas several times over that he was going to reimburse us for. I mean money for this money for that then all the sudden $600 dollars had been spent.

We had finally gotten the house cleaned & livable, all of our stuff was movedin and we stayed the first night . Then I got a text sayinv we had 48 hourz to get our stuff out. Soon after that I looked his name up and there was all the information, he was a Scam Artist. We called the police  & they told us it was a civil matter, & they could send someone out but he wouldnt even be an officer. We text dave repeatedly and all we got out of him that he had no legal rights to that property & if we were there we were criminally tresspassing. He said we had no contract with hjm at that house & he did have one he will sign a contract on.

The day prior to the day we recieved the text  saying we were evicted, i had gotten a phone call from a girl Dave supposidly  paid to drive my daughters father & I around. The reason this phone call was made because Dave wanted her to ask me for sexual jntercourse & he would pay me $100 dollars & he would give her $50 for making it bappen. I was in shock I immiediately said no.

The next day we were told to leave.Then threatening text were sent saying they were going to attack us  from Daves employees. Who he sent over to the house. My daughter was standing in the window. They  left & sent a text saying My daughter saved her fathers life because they were coming to kill us til they saw her.

Dave Gardens is the lowest type of scum. I have never meant anyone who could do people to dirty and use god as his vehicle to do so  Anyone who runs across this man better turn & run the other way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 06:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Five-Star-Homes-Dave-Gardens/Indianapolis-Select-StateProvince-46143/Five-Star-Homes-Dave-Gardens-Gardens-Reality-Perverted-Dead-Beat-Scam-Artist-strikes-Agai-1061554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Five Star Homes Dave Gardens