Complaint Review: fiverr.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 14, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, December 14, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Phoenix Arizona United States of America

fiverr.com work at home gigs, Internet

What happened?

I successful completed a handful of gigs.

Work that required me to spend my own money before getting paid (copies of flyers).

I got busy with other things and put my gigs on suspension until after the Holidays. It takes 10 days for money earned to clear their system and fees taken out. I intended to return to withdraw the money later when I was less busy. I contacted customer service with a few questions in the meantime. Customer service then blocked my account completely and refused to let me have access to my account.

What does that mean?

I lost the time and money invested in the work I performed as well as the $25 I actually earned.

Use caution with this company. I am NOT happy not being able to reach customer service on the telephone and I cannot even open a request for service to fix this issue.

If you have experience as a freelancer, do NOT use this service!!!

You will get ripped off!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2010 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fiverrcom/internet/fiverrcom-work-at-home-gigs-Internet-671453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fiverr.com