dried

• Updated: Thu, October 03, 2013

• Reported By: Hector — Mexico City
Fix My PC Doctor
4160 Schoenling Rd. Okeana, Ohio USA

Fix My PC Doctor FixMyPCDoctor Gregory Kernan Rick Daugherty Charged and never fixed or delivered back a Playstation 3 CECHA01 Okeana Ohio

Fix My PC Doctor Received a payment for a PS3 repair service (shipping back service included). They received the PS3 on July, three months has passed and they have barely responded my emails (last response was more than 1 month ago).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fix-My-PC-Doctor/Okeana-Ohio-45053/Fix-My-PC-Doctor-FixMyPCDoctor-Gregory-Kernan-Rick-Daugherty-Charged-and-never-fixed-or-d-1089246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fix My PC Doctor