Complaint Review: FixMyPCDoctor.com

• Reported By: Jason — Katy Texas
FixMyPCDoctor.com
4160 Schoenling Rd Okeana, Ohio USA

FixMyPCDoctor.com non receipt of paid merchandise Okeana Ohio

I ordered the PS3 EZ-Chill internal cooling kit on March 14th, 2014 for the amount of $39.95 via online. I also paid an additional $6.00 for two day USPS priority mailing for a total of $45.95. The invoice was emailed to me the same day under order number 25150 with a USPS tracking number.

I was directed to PayPal for payment. I paid with my debit/credit card and was emailed the paid receipt on March 14th, 2014.

On March 20th, I still had not received my order and the tracking number for USPS showed only "electronic shipping info received". I emailed my concern to FixMyPCDoctor using their "contact us" link.

March 24th I still had not received a response from FixMyPCDoctor for non receipt of my order. I attempted to online chat via another link on their website only to have the message "Sorry, we aren't online at the moment. Leave a message and we'll get back to you."

I then did a search on the internet to find their actual phone number to call and found the "Ripoff Report" in the the search results indicating this business was illegitimate.

In summary, I have been charged $45.95 by FixMyPCDoctor and received nothing at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FixMyPCDoctorcom/Okeana-Ohio-45053/FixMyPCDoctorcom-non-receipt-of-paid-merchandise-Okeana-Ohio-1133138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FixMyPCDoctor.com