Complaint Review: Flag Ship Financial

• Reported By: Tom Haas — Bonner Springs Kansas
Flag Ship Financial
384 S. 400 West Suite 100 Lindon, UT 84042 Lindon, Utah USA

Flag Ship Financial Veterans Beware of Flagship Financial!!!!! Lindon Utah

I want all Veterans to be aware of this company.  I have used them in the past and had no problems.  But in Jan 2013 I was contacted by them to refinance my V.A. loan.  I was eager to go from 6 1/2 % to 3 1/2%.  It is now June and I have been getting the run around from them.  I feel they do not care about me only about how many loans they can get through.  I proudly served in the Army for 4 years and through the first gulf war.  Since then I have served my commpnity for 23 years as a police officer.  I tell you this so you know I'm not some idiot pot head.  I'm not in the refinance business but does it really take 5 months for a Streamline loan.  My loan officer is rude and unprofessional.  Please be careful if you choose to use this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flag-Ship-Financial/Lindon-Utah-84042/Flag-Ship-Financial-Veterans-Beware-of-Flagship-Financial-Lindon-Utah-1057016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flag Ship Financial