Complaint Review: Flagler Pines Nusing and Rehab Facility in Bunnell

• Updated: Fri, July 25, 2014

• Reported By: residents family — Palm Coast Florida
Flagler Pines Nusing and Rehab Facility in Bunnell
Lemon Street Bunnell, Florida USA

Flagler Pines Nusing and Rehab Facility in Bunnell physically and verbally abusiive CNA's Bunnell Florida

I had to put my mother in facility and so sorry that I chose Flagler Pines.  Most of the nurses were okay but some of them physically abusive right in front of me! (CoCo and Troy) I saw this twice right in front of me. My mom was 90 and eventually couldn't walk or speak for herself anymore.  They would put her in a wheelchair and when putting back into bed would make her walk a few steps and then grab her and throw her onto the bed. Not help her into bed THROW  HER. My mom was so afraid of them and would beg me to take her home.   My mom had unexplained wounds on her legs and was terrified of the help.   She begged me to take her out of there but I was stuck, I could no longer care for her at home because I myself was disabled, fighting cancer and too weak.  I was afraid to complain while she was in there because I beleive they would get made at me a take it out on my mom.  I live everyday haunted by these memories and feel helpless.  I feel like I should get all my money back because I didn't get the service I paid for.  Talking to them ws like talking to a wall. my mom is now deceased and I have nightmares about  the terror she must have endured in her last days and months.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2014 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flagler-Pines-Nusing-and-Rehab-Facility-in-Bunnell-/Bunnell-Florida-32110/Flagler-Pines-Nusing-and-Rehab-Facility-in-Bunnell-physically-and-verbally-abusiive-CNA-1164917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flagler Pines Nusing and Rehab Facility in Bunnell