• Report: #1120896

• Reported By: Ms Johnson — Indianapolis Indiana
Flagship Credit Acceptance
Chadds Ford, Select State/Province USA

Flagship Credit Acceptance RUDE, RUDE RUDE Chadds Ford PA

*Consumer Comment: You somehow failed to mention what all those threatening voicemails were about...

Flagship is the most unprofoessional company I ever encountered. From the very first time my car information was transferred to them I only experienced poor customer service. I was left threatining voice mails and was never able to speak with a superviosr when asked. I called to receive my title and they refused to look into why I have not received it. All they told me was "we mailed it and thats all we can do" I would not reccommed this company to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flagship-Credit-Acceptance/Chadds-Ford-Select-StateProvince-19317/Flagship-Credit-Acceptance-RUDE-RUDE-RUDE-Chadds-Ford-PA-1120896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flagship Credit Acceptance

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Could it be you were late on ANOTHER payment?

"Flagship provides flexible financing for automobile dealers who specialize in non-prime credit.."

This is a sub-prime (DEADBEAT) lender and they ARE aggressive in their collection procedures...oh, wait you knew that already...right?

"I would not reccommed this company to anyone."

With your poor credit history, you would have had to deal with them or some other sub-prime lender.

Now tell us all how you really have good credit but they somehow conned you into borrowing from them.  Not gonna fly here.