Complaint Review: Flagship

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Bart — denver Colorado United States of America
Flagship
PO Box 3429 Thousand Oaks, California United States of America

Flagship I Payment Charged my Bank Acct although NEVER agreed to use their services Thousand Oaks, California

Please note: Flagship Merchant Services aka I Payment aka Merchant Services.  I started shopping for another merchant service acct.  I talked to a sales rep @ "Flagship"and filled out an application.  I was told my acct was approved.  I did not agree to start service with them.  I called the rep, Bret, and declined services noting their charges were extreme after shopping around.  Several days later my bank acct. was charged $7.95.  I explained the situation to my bank and they reversed the charge and put a block on further withdrawls from Flagship or whatever they called themselves.  About 1 wk later I received a bill from I Payment for $32.95.  I called "I Payment" and a voice answered "Merchant Services". After clarifying they were "Flagship" dba I Payment or Merchant Services I explained I never agreed to services.  The girl said she would reverse the charges but told me I needed to fax her a statement that I was closing my acct.  I said whatever but I NEVER opened an acct.  Hopefully this is the end of my ordeal with this outfit!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flagship/Thousand-Oaks-California-91359/Flagship-I-Payment-Charged-my-Bank-Acct-although-NEVER-agreed-to-use-their-services-Thousa-987998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flagship