Complaint Review: Flamand Insurance of Warwick, RI

• Updated: Wed, December 18, 2013

• Reported By: Company — Riverside Rhode Island
Flamand Insurance of Warwick, RI
55 Jefferson Blvd. Warwick, Rhode Island USA

Flamand Insurance of Warwick, RI www.flamandinsurance.com let my policy lapse and got me new insurance and did telly me I didnt have insurance for over two weeks Warwick Rhode Island

I read the other rip off report about Flamand and Associates.  I thought others should know about this horrible company.  I had a inurance policy cancelled for non payment of my bill.  I fiananced my insurance payments with Flamand Insurance.  I paid on time each month.  my inusurance was cancelled because Flamand did not pay my bill as the agreement was to be.  They let might policy cancelled.  They never told me that it cancelled and when I got a notice in the mail they said it was a mistake.  Then, I got a new inusrance policy from another company.  Flamand said that the other company was canceling my policy just because not because of non payment.  I had new insurance carrier without any quotes or any signature from me that I wanted a different company.

I called my former company and they told me that my insurance was cancelled for over three weeks and the reason was that I did not pay my bill.  This is crazy because I paid Flamand and I had no idea i didnt have insurance for over three weeks.  I called Flamand and they said that it was my carrier's fault and then I was told they send me some letter saying they told me about the non payment but i had all my payments to Flamand to demonstrate.  I never got a letter from Flamand.  I was told from a fomer employee of Flamand that Melanie woudl take money from the financial account and use if for her personal expenses or play gold or gamble with it.  It makes sense becaue I paid on time and it didnt go to my insurance.

I left them but they tried to tell me it was my fault.  I guess they do this all the time.  If you have insurance with Flamand Insurance and you get a new policy out of the blue--I bet she did the same thing to you as she did me.  they are liars

when i left they threaten me by saying that i would be blacklisted from rhode island insurance too.  what a bunch of crap

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flamand-Insurance-of-Warwick-RI/Warwick-Rhode-Island-02888/Flamand-Insurance-of-Warwick-RI-wwwflamandinsurancecom-let-my-policy-lapse-and-got-me-1108009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flamand Insurance of Warwick, RI