Complaint Review: flashedphones.net

• Reported By: Chris — Dunkirk Indiana United States of America
flashedphones.net
Internet, Florida United States of America

flashedphones.net BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!! Internet, Florida

You know I am going to put this out there. Flashedphones.net is who done my phone. I was told it would be a simple flash to ST. From all the stuff that they have installed on my new S3. Something is interfering. They suck when it comes to communication. I have had to send my phone to them several times so that they could fix their mess ups.They loaded Jellybean,The Root,And CM10 on my phone. Flash was going to be done remotley after I recieved the phone back.

Well during shipping it back to me they left the battery in the phone. He said it must have turned on during shipping and done that update all of you are talking about. Spent 5 hours on a remote with him with nothing being able to be completed due to that update and an error on the phone telling me that i must take the phone back to verizon with a yellow yield logo. Well I had to send it back again to Flashedphones. Came back working.

But I am having many issues with the phone.Flickering,Signal quality and dropped calls.On calling and receiving. Display issues,I will make a call with bluetooth or by ear. It will not connect hangs up on me. I type my password in on lock screen. And then it redials the call. Calling quality (Choppy), Rom logo comes up spinning just out of nowhere. Home button will not bring screen up once in a while. When it does it flickers and having many other strange things going on. Its like something is messing with the performance of the phone.My son can be setting right next to me with his S3 in the same area with not problems at all. And me fighting with mine.

Many people have seen the problems that I am having.Have tried to reach Tom. No returned emails or phone calls. Basically ignoring me.This has been an ongoing problem for them. Just read some of their reveiws. This is why I am asking questions. Just needed a flashed phone to work good for me. Even having issues with the donor phone. I was a paying customer with a lifetime flash as long as i own the phone. Beware!!!!!! This will be interesting to see what his response will be to this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/flashedphonesnet/Internet-Florida-/flashedphonesnet-BEWARE-OF-THIS-COMPANY-Internet-Florida-959895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on flashedphones.net