Complaint Review: Flawless Raspberry Ketone

• Reported By: Angel — Hiawatha Kansas
Flawless Raspberry Ketone
10606 Camino Ruiz Ste 8 Numb 215 San Diego, California USA

Flawless Raspberry Ketone Ripped Off San Diego California

I decided to try the Raspberry Ketone with the understanding, per the ad, that it was a free trial and I would only be charged $4.95 and IF I decided to continue to receive this product I would contact them.

After 14 days my account was charged $87.63! I was not aware that this charge would be deducted from my account!

This company is a rip off and everyone should be very aware of their underhandedness!

I suppose they would not make any money if they were responsible enough to tell you upfront that their would be additional charges, afterall if consumers saw the additional charges listed with the amount of the free trial, we would not palce the order.

I hope everyone does thier research and sees what they are doing before ordering thier "Not free trial" bottle of this stuff.

I was not as lucky and some and used my bank debit card so I could not get the charges removed and was only reimbursed for half.

Never again willl I try any "Free Trial" product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flawless-Raspberry-Ketone/San-Diego-California-92126/Flawless-Raspberry-Ketone-Ripped-Off-San-Diego-California-1127988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flawless Raspberry Ketone