Complaint Review: Fleet Credit Card Services

• Submitted: Thu, October 09, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, October 09, 2003

• Reported By:wellsville New York
Fleet Credit Card Services
Po Box 15480 Wilmington DE 19850-5480 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Fleet Credit Card Services ripoff-deceptive. i was new customer i never received my bill tried to pay online but instead had to pay a $15 fee to pay over phone! Wilmington Delaware

i responded to fleet services when i received a O% ad in the mail for balance transfers.I became a new customer because I transfered balances and thought I was receiving 0% on these balance transfers.I thought this a great deal.WRONG!I didn't receive my bill so I called to find out when my payment was due.I was told I could pay online so it wouldn't cost anything.

I tried for three days they keep changing my password and it still wouldn't work so i called to make a payment over the phone.Sure I could pay by phone for a $15 fee!Well I had no choice but to pay the $15 fee because it was due that day or they said I could mail it and receive a $35 late fee because my not receiving the bill wasn't their fault.Then I found out that my balance transfers Aren't at 0% but at a higher fee.I would not recommend this company to anyone.BIG TIME RIP_OFF!!!

Laura
wellsville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2003 05:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fleet-Credit-Card-Services/Wilmington-Delaware-19850-5480/Fleet-Credit-Card-Services-ripoff-deceptive-i-was-new-customer-i-never-received-my-bill-t-68602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fleet Credit Card Services