drunk

• Reported By: Grant — Waterloo Ontario Canada
fleet tech
Massey Rd ,Guelph Ontario Guelph, Ontario United States of America

fleet tech Don't use this guys Guelph, Ontario

*Author of original report: going to court

Fleet tech

I brought my vehicle in to get the motor replaced in my truck and we agreed to replace it for $1000.00 and then when I went to bring it in they insisted I get all the work done which included king, pins, rear seal brakes ,to complete my annual safety. They wanted me to pay 2800.00 upfront before we started so I did. Then they said the replacement motor needed more work so they replace the water pump, the tension pulley and a few other items.

Then put the motor in at this point they had the truck for a month and a half.

They had complained a few times about the vehicle  taking up space on there property but I just asked them to complete the work. They told me the 2700.00 I gave them had gone into putting the moter in and could not complete the rest of the work because they used all the money putting in the engine and transmission and said they wanted to make sure they did all the work properly. They installed the motor and transmission  got it running but smoked ,they said a bad injector so replaced all the injectors from the old motor and it still had the same problem and ran it until the engine ran ok. They gave
me the truck and I got one block and it wouldnt shift out of first. I brought it back and a wire they installed came off the transmission. Then I got it back. I drove it home and parked it started it up in the morning and the engine oil line came off. They sent there guy to come out and fix it and he told me they forgot to crimp the line. The owner said lucky for us the engines ok.

Then one week later I was driving home and going up the hill were I live close to found the transmission was starting to fail I drove it home and called fleet tech again and they again sent down a guy to fix it. The transmission coolant line came off and damaged the transmission. I brought it in to Mr. Transmission and they said the transmission would have to be replaced.

They also said the repair to the line was just pieced in with old parts ready to fail so they replaced them also.  So 3000 dollars latter. I dropped off the invoice the fleet tech and they said they would not pay and I would have to take them to court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fleet-tech/Guelph-Ontario-/fleet-tech-Dont-use-this-guys-Guelph-Ontario-864080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fleet tech

going to court

AUTHOR: Grant - (Canada)

They will lose clearly in denial  they have a pattern of poor work habits. And that was made clear in court.