Complaint Review: Flex-Able Hose

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: Candy — Raleigh North Carolina
Flex-Able Hose
Wallingford, Connecticut USA

Flex-Able Hose Nothing but Stealing!! Product is worthless and the seller knows it, that's why only a 60 day guarantee. Wallingford Connecticut

Thinking I was doing my son a favor, I bought 4, maybe it was more, flexable hoses for him and his new home.  One was hooked up and I was with him when he used it for the first time cleaning his lawnmower.  After 5 minutes it came apart where it connects to the hose nozzle.  The first time!!!!!!!  I was going to return it but my son said return them all because they'll all do the same thing.  I sent an email to customer service and it came back in two days undeliverable.  I called them and spoke to a woman who discribed herself with a number.  She flat out told me I would not get a refund on any of them because I had surpassed the 60 day guarantee.  If I'd seen a 60 day guarantee, it would have told me immediately that the hoses were worthless.  I asked the woman with the number if I could speak to her supervisor and she put me on hold indefinitely.  After 20 minutes I hung up.  Where else do I go to put this information out there?

Raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flex-Able-Hose/Wallingford-Connecticut-06495/Flex-Able-Hose-Nothing-but-Stealing-Product-is-worthless-and-the-seller-knows-it-that-1081872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flex-Able Hose