Complaint Review: Flex Appeal Family Fitness

• Updated: Wed, October 02, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — asheville North Carolina
Flex Appeal Family Fitness
606 New Leicester Hwy, Asheville, NC 28806 Leicester, North Carolina USA

Flex Appeal Family Fitness Scott Lipe Tim Lipe Cyndi Lipe steroids dirty equipment ran my payment twice and refused to refund it Leicester North Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fake user

This gym is a cover for steroids. If you want them you can go there and speak to Cindys husband and get steroids. These people are rude. When I saw a drug transaction take place, I asked for my money back and they refused and  escorted me out. not only did the not refund my money, but threatened me if I told anyone that it would be "bad" for me. They have my personal info..address and phone number from my registration card, so I am a little scared. I have file a report to the police in case I end up dead. Steroids make you crazy, just like any drug. i will never go there again nor would I ever take my kids there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flex-Appeal-Family-Fitness/Leicester-North-Carolina-28806/Flex-Appeal-Family-Fitness-Scott-Lipe-Tim-Lipe-Cyndi-Lipe-steroids-dirty-equipment-ran-1089033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flex Appeal Family Fitness

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fake user

AUTHOR: tombraider - ()

I am the owner of Flex Appeal and I want to assure you all that we are a safe, DRUG FREE and family friendly facility. The individual filing the previous reports created several fake profiles and has been harrassing me and my family in several areas of our lives. She has never been in our facility nor has she held membership here. In fact she does not even live in the same state as our facility.

Her harrassment and threats are now under legal investigation. If you have any questions or concerns about our facility or the way business is handled please do not hesitate to call us. 828-242-2219 or 828-575-2405.

Thank you!

Cyndi Lipe - Owner/Operator of Flex Appeal Family Fitness Center.