Complaint Review: flex hose

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: charlene — holiday Florida United States of America
flex hose
who knows ? Internet United States of America

flex hose I called to order the "flex hose" and they kept me on the phone for 20 min. trying to sell me vacation packages, magazines etc. I wanted to cancel right then but they already had my billing info.Iwas Internet

I called 1-800-274-3311 on tv to order a flex hose. I was held captive on the phone for at least 20 plus min. after they got my billing info. It was automated so I could do nothing but listen to a barage of useless advertising for magazines, vacation packages,etc. All I wanted was to order a flex hose. By the time they finished their pitch, I was exasperated. I wanted to cancel my order. I could not because of the automation.I do not trust this company because they never gave me a total amount yo be paid. I am afraid they will overcharge my debit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/flex-hose/internet/flex-hose-I-called-to-order-the-flex-hose-and-they-kept-me-on-the-phone-for-20-min-try-987981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on flex hose