Complaint Review: flexnjoints

• Submitted: Fri, July 08, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, July 08, 2011

• Reported By: Hodge, — Lombard Illinois United States of America

flexnjoints Lifestyle shope Frauded with a Acai Berry Trial costing me over $200 membership Internet

In May the Flexn joint company offered a trial of Acai Berry weight loss for under $8.00 but found that after 3 days they billed my credit card for $200 subscription fee. I asked to speak to a manager and was told I had three days to cancel which I was never informed of on the site where i ordered. The informed of their trakker.flexnjoint.com and guide.flexnjoints.com site where I was able to login to get what looked like some valuable weight loss information. Also, as a consellation, the gave me a $200 in store credit I could use on their Lifestylestop.com site but would charge me the shipping and handling charge. In June I decide to take advantage of the credit an order health related items and was billed $20 but never recieved any of the items. The phone number listed on my statement (866-667-0411) is no longer working and the 3 websites I was given access to (www.traker.flexnjoints.com ; guide.flexnjoints.com ; www.lifestylestop.com appear to no longer be valid URL website. I have officially been ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2011 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/flexnjoints/internet/flexnjoints-Lifestyle-shope-Frauded-with-a-Acai-Berry-Trial-costing-me-over-200-membershi-750610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on flexnjoints