Complaint Review: Floor & decor

• Updated: Sat, March 29, 2014

• Reported By: Paul — Glen allen Virginia
Floor & decor
5432 glenside dr Richmond, Virginia USA

Floor & decor Most disrespectful and embarrassing moment in a store Richmond Virginia

While picking out flooring for my new house a representative walked up to me a provide assistance for what I was looking for. He was very good at his job and after finding everything I wanted he quoted me a price to which I said I'd have to buy the other half of what I wanted later due to the cost that want feasible for me at the time. He then went on to say not to worry about that and that he was going to contact a manager and they would incorporate a discount and I could get everything I need at their store in Richmond Virginia vs going I lowes to lowes or home depot. As I'm checking out in line I see the rep standing in from of the check out with a manager. As I approach to check out as told him I was ready to calculate the discount he told me I would get. In front of other people beside me in line the manager announced to everybody. "Who you think you are"? You think just because you got a few things from us, your special or something" as he did a figure 8 in the air with his finger pointing towards my cart of things I was checking out with. I was stunned and embarrassed. I went on to appalogize and told him I was under the empression that the rep beside you told you he was going to give me a discount. the manager asked the rep and literatly in front of me the rep lies and says he did no such thing(I realized he looked scared for his job). I was left standing there as people laughed at me which was so humiliating I can't begin to express it. I can't believe this is standard procedure for a manager to disrespect customers publicly with $600 worth of tile/marble in their cart in a check out line. It was so embarrassing I left my cart and just walked away stunned and confused. Floor and decor has to do something about this manager this is simply behavior they shouldn't tolerate as representation for their company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2014 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Floor-decor-/Richmond-Virginia-23228/Floor-decor-Most-disrespectful-and-embarrassing-moment-in-a-store-Richmond-Virginia-1134735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Floor & decor