Complaint Review: Floor Plan

• Updated: Tue, April 22, 2014

• Reported By: Arini N — Glendale California
Floor Plan
4520 Cutter Street Los Angeles, California USA

Floor Plan Glendale CA Liar- sold me the worse quality fabric and I paid extra for the Upgraded fabric Los Angeles California

I cannot begin to tell you how terrible this business is. I purchased my sofa from them and paid $2,000 for a custom made sofa. The sales lady sold me this particular fabric based on what a good quality fabric this was and I even paid $300.00 more to upgrade to this fabric. I have had my sofa for eight months and it looks like I have had it for 10 years. The fabric is horrible and grabs everything and anything on it. I have contacted Connie letting her know how unhappy I am with their product and I have only had it for eight months. She refused to help me or have the owner contact me. She keeps giving me the run around and is upsetting me even more. What ever happened to customer satisfaction guranteed. I will never refer anyone to this business. THEY ARE HORRIBLE...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Floor-Plan-/Los-Angeles-California-90039/nbspFloor-Plan-Glendale-CA-Liar-sold-me-the-worse-quality-fabric-and-I-paid-extra-for-t-1140787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Floor Plan