Complaint Review: FLORIDA ASSET REHAB

• Updated: Sat, December 28, 2013

• Reported By: KAYE — TAMPA Florida
FLORIDA ASSET REHAB
7808 N DEPOT LANE TAMPA, Florida USA

FLORIDA ASSET REHAB MELISSA DAVIS, ROBERT DAVIS After Hrs Line 813- 765-2541 EMPLOYEE PAYCHECK RETURNED FROM BANK "INSUFFICIENT FUNDS" TAMPA Florida

I received an employee paycheck from Florida Asset Rehab on 12/20/2013.  My bank informed me on 12/26/ 2013 that the paycheck was returned due to insufficient funds.  My bank account is overdrawn $387.00. I contacted Robert Davis, I was told they are presently on vacation, and was instructed to contact accounting at the office.   Accounting is helpless until the  owners vacation ends 1/7/2013.  My bank redeposited the check, my account is now blocked.   I am owed 7 days pay plus bank overdraft fees due to Florida Asset Rehab.  I am so dissapointed with this company, as I really enjoyed working with them, even for the short time I was there.  Unfortunately, It is necessary that I file a report with the Florida Department of Labor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2013 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FLORIDA-ASSET-REHAB/TAMPA-Florida-33637/FLORIDA-ASSET-REHAB-MELISSA-DAVIS-ROBERT-DAVIS-After-Hrs-Line-813-765-2541-EMPLOYEE-PAY-1111310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FLORIDA ASSET REHAB