Complaint Review: Florida career college

• Reported By: freshman — lantana Florida
Florida career college
1743 north congress ave. Boynton, Florida USA

Florida career college fraud Boynton Florida

I enrolled in Florida career college with my state of Florida highscool diploma in hand and all other necessary documents.I was successfully enrolled and awarded financial aid.I started classes and was doing great as a medical assistance student.Every test pass.On the day of my final exam in which I performed on so hard and also passed.I was surprised with a meeting in which I was told someone did not send my diploma in time for the month I was in school and proceeded to advise me to start the whole program over,or pay for the month I was there out of pocket.I left and have been contacted every week since.Also two bills and I don't attend the school.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2014 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-career-college/Boynton-Florida-33426/Florida-career-college-fraud-Boynton-Florida-1160050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida career college