Complaint Review: florida center of corporations

• Submitted: Thu, April 25, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Heidi — middleburg Florida
florida center of corporations
po box 290117 davie, Florida United States of America

florida center of corporations You have one more step left to receive your florida certified certificate of status. davie, Florida

I received a letter from the "Florida Center of Corporations" stating I had one more step to complete my Florida certified certificate of status. I was to send $54.57 in the enclosed envelope, which also requested my security code CCV on my credit card.  I noticed there was no contact information or email to contact this company so upon checking out the company name I discovered this is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/florida-center-of-corporations/davie-Florida-33329-0117/florida-center-of-corporations-You-have-one-more-step-left-to-receive-your-florida-certif-1046071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on florida center of corporations